- 1 day manufacturer's course
- Training held in North London
- Dates are updated constantly
- 9.00am til 3.00pm
- Lunch provided
- 6 spaces available for each date
JJ Roofing Supplies is pleased to work in partnership with BMI Redland to offer an approved contractor training at our dedicated Cricklewood Training Centre.
Using real-life examples and scale plans, you will be taken through estimating terminology and techniques and practical drawing exercises giving you the confidence when doing quantity materials take-offs for customers. The training is delivered by BMI Redland Training Manager Mat Woodyatt at our dedicated Roofing Training Centre in Cricklewood.
- Familiarise yourself with elevations and scale
- Work with constant tables and pitch finders
- Calculate roof dimensions and areas
- Work to produce your own scale drawings
- Carry out take-offs for BMI Redland’s tiles and components
- Lunch is provided for all attendees of this course. If you have any specific dietary requirements, please email [email protected]
The training takes place at JJ Roofing Supplies’ dedicated Training Centre in Cricklewood, NW2 6LU.
Dates and Times
The training runs from 9:00am – 3:00pm. Dates available are listed in the drop-down list above. If no dates are available above please email [email protected] to express your interest.
If you are booking for more than one person please book and pay for the number of places you require and then email the additional names of attendees to [email protected]
You will be sent a confirmation email outlining all the details of your course shortly after booking.