- Pozi, Reinforced Double Countersunk Head – Reduces head breakage and assists countersinking.
- Self- Countersinking Ribs – For improved countersinking and a flush finish.
- Waxed Zinc and Yellow Passivated Finish – Corrosion resistant and significantly reduces torque.
- Milling Tread – Reduces torque, prevents splitting and torque.
- Serrated Thread - Cuts into wood reducing splitting and torque.
- Type 17 Cut Point – Reduces splitting and the requirement for pre-drilling. Each box comes complete with FREE pozi bit.
Designed to combine fast and easy use with improved drive, the Performance Plus high performance wood screw is the latest innovation from fixings specialists Samac. It offers merchants a profitable, high performance line that is easy to stock, in packaging that will sell itself.
The new Samac Performance Plus Wood Screw is packed with engineered features from head to point, making it the ideal screw to use on site. The Performance Plus Wood Screw features a reinforced pozi drive head and includes 6 self-countersinking ribs on the underside which ensures a consistently neat, flush finish. Also because every box comes with a free pozi bit this enables single handed operation, speeding up work on site and saving time and money. Specially-designed ribs above the thread will clear the channel, reduce torque and help prevent wood splitting. The thread itself is partially serrated, giving the screw a combined sawing and cutting action for smooth and efficient driving while the type 17 cut point improves drive and reduces splitting.
Performance Plus is available in 3.5-6mm gauges and in 15 – 200mm lengths and is available in customary boxes and trade tubs for easy and eye-catching merchandising.
Samac is a specialist nails, screws and fixings distributor based in Essex with one of the widest ranges of products in the trade, most on 48 hour delivery. Established since 2004, Samac supplies builders, timber, roofing & fencing merchants with a comprehensive range of products that is now so much more than the nails for which the company first became known.