Soudal Soudatherm Adhesive-Pu 170 5.5kg
Est. delivery: 1-2 Working DaysView delivery options
• Yield: +/- 6m² / kg, minimal 3 to 4 beads / m²
• Curing time: 2 – 6h • Ready-to-use, 1 component
• Very high bond strength
• Moisture curing
• No solvents, so fully compatible with EPS
• Safe, no risk of fire • Permanent elasticity, doesn’t become brittle
• Minimal expansion, limited gap filling (Soudatherm Roof 250 and Soudatherm Roof 330 are better solutions for uneven surfaces)
• Ideal solution for mineral wool
• For vertical applications, use Soudatherm Roof 250 or Soudatherm Roof 330
• Avoids the risk of creating cold bridges • No visible interior mechanical fixings when used on steel roof decks
• In insulation bonding, the cost per m² is not influenced by the thickness of the insulation
• Minimal surface temperature +5°C • Minimal product temperature +5°C (for optimal yield and viscosity)
• Open time : max 30 Min (depends on temperature and relative humidity)
• Packaging: 2,2 kg and 5 kg
• Shelf life: 12 months
Soudatherm 170 is a liquid PU adhesive. Commonly used for flat roof insulation. Once applied you'll notice the superior properties it contains, attributes like being solvet free, wind resistance and reduction of health safety risk due to needing any hot works.
FREE DELIVERY on Roof Windows and Accessories on orders over £50 (Exclusions apply)
All other Delivery Charges are based on weight and location, please add products to your basket to calculate shipping.
A small amount of product lines from particular manufacturers listed below will incur a supplier delivery surcharge.
Next Day Delivery available on orders of stocked items if placed before 2pm
Deliveries will be made between 8am and 6pm. Delivery times apply to weekdays only.
|Basket Value||Price (£)|
|Over £50||Free Delivery|
Delivery of Windows to the Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man
(postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE, AB)
|Basket Value||Price (£)|
It is with regret that we cannot offer a service to these areas for orders over 126kg but please call us on and we will attempt to organise a delivery to your custom if required.
Supplier Delivery Charges
Please note the following supplier delivery surcharges:
Ariel Plastics = £25.00
Britmet Tileform= £35.00
Lead Products(orders under 250kg) = £50.00
Marley Eternit roof tiles (orders under a pallet) = £75.00
Marley Eternit sheeting (exclusions apply) = £50.00
Redland = £100.00
Palram = £25.00
Please phone us on if you are unsure.